FAQs Regarding Mobile Recharge
What is Mobile Recharge?
The Yebhi Mobile Recharge system allows customers to purchase pre-paid recharge without the need of a pin or a scratch card. Main Objective: To offer a new virtual alternative way of providing prepaid recharge distribution as a complementary mechanism for traditional pin cards or Point of Sale based e-top up method.
What are the benefits of online recharge to the consumers?
- Recharge your prepaid mobile or DTH easily
- 24x7x365 - kind of ATR (Any Time Recharge)
- Multiple service providers, any denomination & any telecom circle recharge possible
- Recharge while roaming anywhere in the world
I've never made purchase online from internet before. Is it safe?
Yebhi.com is a secured site which uses an industry security standard called SSL (Secure socket Layer) to encrypt your information between your computer and our website and verify that any personal information is not redirected. Thousands of Internet based transactions are secured every day by this technology. Therefore, buying online from Yebhi is completely safe.
When can my request be invalid?
A request will be invalid on account of following reasons:
1. Non susbscriber ID/mobile number
2. Post paid mobile number where preaid is required
3. Subscriber ID/mobile number which does not pertain to the list of mentioned operators.
4. Incorrect/unaccetpable recharge value
If processed for payment, Bank will debit the bank account for amount entered by you. However, being invalid, the request will be rejected by operator. Refund will be made to your account within 8 working days.
What if I do not get any confirmation message from the operator?
Once the top-up is completed, you will receive a confirmation message from the operator as well as a mail from yebhi.com. In case on non-receipt of confirmation message, please check the talk-time/viewing limit of your mobile phone Service. If the account balance does not increase, please contact your service provider with the transaction id provided on your email or contact us through the contact us page with the details of mobile number, time & date of recharge, recharge amount & the transaction id and we will get back to you.
What kind of payment modes do you accept?
We accept all major Credit cards, Debit cards & online banking accounts. Please refer to the payment page for details.
How do I get and use shopping coupons with Mobile/DTH recharge
1. During the recharge process, please select any discount coupon of your choice. Information about minimum purchase value required to use the coupon will be shown automatically when you are choosing it.
2. After a successful recharge the same coupon and the respective coupon code will be communicated via email to the email address provided while recharging.
3. You can use this coupon code while shopping on Yebhi.com after adding products to the cart.